Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Spring Fever

Can you believe it - 70 degrees in Wisconsin in March - unheard of!  So guess what I did - I pulled back a corner of the tarp over "Wrinkles" and climbed aboard.  I didn't get much of a chance to sit inside when Mike brought her home - way too cold for me.  So Wrinkles and I got a full introduction and started the bonding process.  She is so roomy inside and I love all the woodwork. Mike picked a winner! It was fun to explore all the storage areas and try to picture where we would put all our things.  I'll have to keep reminding myself that just because there is room for more stuff doesn't mean we need to take more stuff. 

Mike was in Madison today and drove by the lakes.  The big dock barge is by the ramp, so hopefully docks will be in by this weekend.  Guess where we hope to be!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment