|Wrinkles ready to sail again.|
Wrinkles' spa time is coming to an end. We put on one more layer of CPP Ablative bottom paint and waxed the starboard topsides today. Those are the last two projects on our list for the work yard. Of course we have a few other projects in mind, but those can all be done while we are at anchor. Wrinkles is scheduled for launching on Tuesday.
- Bottom paint
- Gold accent stripe replaced
- Green bootstripe replaced
- Hull rubbed out and waxed
- All the teak either coated with gloss or completely sanded down and refinished
- Interior cushions recovered
- Backup anchor roller remounted
- Dinghy leak patched
- Stainless steel rubrail cleaned and reinstalled with new screws
- Weed shoe reattached to the rudder
- Fill deck stress cracks
Several small items filled in our free time which made our time here fly by. We have met lots of new sailors and gotten reacquainted with some old friends. Having a boat on the hard can be hard work, but with the right attitude it can also be a bit of fun.